The CD93 and CD94 Series are high performance elevated feed mobile antennas which can be used in virtually any mounting position. When gutter or roof bar mounted, high above a vehicle, CD93 and CD94 Series antennas deliver a full 6.5dB of gain over a 1/4 wave whip.
- Totally ground plane independent
- Elevated feed boosts radiating element above obstructions
- “Phasemaster™” whip section provides superior performance and strength
- Quality construction – choke assembly is crafted from solid brass and available in both chrome and black finishes
- Fibreglass whip option available
- Can be used with a variety of mounts. See accessories section for options.
MopoleTM antennas such as the CD93 and CD94 have been shown to exhibit a 6.5dB improvement in received signal level in the field when compared to a ¼ wave whip however in pattern tests exhibit only 1.5 to 2dB over a ¼ wave (equivalent to 1.5-2dBi). This improvement in performance can be attributed to a lower radiation angle level of these ground independent antennas.