Portable VHF repeater 1-25 Tx output ES Band
You must have authority to use this band. Repeaters for other bands available.
- Emergency Services Portable repeater 1-25 watt Tx output ES Band with narrow band frequency split.
- These repeaters can have more then one repeater channel. This Emergency Band unit has been programmed for 4 different channels that are close together ie Ch 57, 58 59 60. Different channels for operations or exercises. No retuning needed.
- Ground plane independent antenna supplied in its own carry tube. It is in a labelled red tube to ensure it is easy to see and not left behind – which has happened.
- 130 Mhz – 143 Mhz 12.5 Khz band width and narrow 3 Mhz frequency split.
- Large internal sealed 40 A/h capacity battery (replacements available througout New Zealand and over seas), external extra battery connector and leads (or solar) plus it’s own internal mains charger. Leave it permanently connected to the mains when in store so it is ready to go.
- The transmitter has an isolator which means if the antenna is left off no harm will happen to the repeater.
- The repeater has an external SO259 socket (UHF socket) that can have a different type of antenna connected if required.
- Low current draw of less then 120 mA on receive and transmit current depends on transmit power.
- Water proof Pelican case.
- This repeater uses off the shelf radios so long term support is assured.
- 1 year guarantee on parts and workmanship.
Cost will vary depending on the band you need.